Wednesday 11 April 2012

Hey... Im Roxy!!

im on msp... my names roxy-1 add me... watch my movies!!
im Lvl 14, not bad i guess!
My Goul Is to get to lvl 20! :P
........
.....
...
.










.......................................................................................................................................................................





BOOM! BOOM!

Guess what guys! I Have a hater! ...
Ok i have loads!

But this one is my ex bff how bad is that, stupit cow!

This is her!


She makes me feel liked (NOT)    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So thats not the half of it!
Ok, in her bio she has put
'I HATE ROXY-1, SHES A BULLY'
No hun, your the bully!
So why dontcha delete ya sel u ugly hater bitch!
she made 2 hater acounts of me because someone made
2 of her! it wasnt even me! cheaky cow!! >>,<<

1 comment: