Saturday 26 May 2012

Hater Number #1, that ive put in blog :P

                              Oh Yey...
                  Lucky me...
                   Roxy-1 Hater :@ Has just sent me a message...


Haha ^.^
What a loser sorry but what is this girls point hmmm?
To Be A idiot and show her self up?
I Hope she see's this?

Also cant wait to see this? She gonna steal all my friends and My Bf? Thats Nice That realy nice.... Wat she gonna do hack there acounts, be a spy and tell em shiz are soming like that?
and i have a few haters but not EVERYBODY?
that Bich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

3 comments:

  1. (Late comment from Lukeyy Wukeyy!)
    U BETTER SHUT UP U BITCH ROXY-1 HATER IM NOT URS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks luke, Cuteeey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that girl is dumb no wait - let me correct myself: THAT GIRL IS AN IDIOTIC DUMBO

    ReplyDelete