Saturday 18 August 2012



I havnt updated for a while ive been to spain :3
It was good yes Thanks for asking I loved it, and im back in 'sunny' england...
as you may have guest (No matter, summer on not) The weather is Bull in this country, But...



 I found this on My close friend Smiley Lucy's blog, and its the perfection of how i was feeling 3:

+

FROSTBITE777 Beat me witch being honest anoyed me, considering his wishy deals are utter shit and untrue, and then (DONT CALL ME HORRIBLE) Me and Dean1 have been bff for a while but we never talk so i decided to dump him (Im so sorrryyyy) :'(
I added Naseri (Diavanille bf) as my bff, only 4 hours later he finsished with DiaVanille and Deleted his Acount :(
So things were looking DOWN... so i made a few sms and re-released a few old movies and made a new long movie- The Country Club Snobs- Its super good says alot of people, it should be it took 2 and a half hours to make -.-

BUT THINGS LOOKED UP FOR ROXY... i beaten Frostbite777 and then Lulu Blue witch i dont care about because she nice... But... I like getting High lvled (d)

Then me and Agent Cody Banks (aaron) started being Bffs, I love him hes amazing and super COOL, as is his Gf who i spent most my day with.. They got married COGRATS :D

So since i spent alot of time with Emily we took Picys!

                   Being cool at the mall with just Emily! She is a real sexy chick right!




IMVU :)
With Emily (Lucky Lily)




Me, Emily and Milly (Destiny1o1)
Add Milly shes Awsome!
Thats roxy Out

Peeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaceee <3
Heres a pic of ages ago on one of the best MSP days ever!
Me and Zenya (Allie) <3

IT IS REAL BTW NO PAINT EDIT :P
















2 comments:

  1. :D
    Yeh, you do normally give wishy's, but i havn't got mine yet and it was up to like 3 weeks ago noa, iv'e told you loads btw :l

    ReplyDelete