Saturday 30 June 2012

____-ADayToRemember-____

As You Probeleys Know by now Me and Rebekah/ Beckahl are bffs again!
Firstly (because a few people have asked why) Why i dumped her in the first place?
Well Firstly Mac/Leah/Beckah were my bffs...
Then Cheeky_Emmalee (My realy close friends/bff) asked me to be bffs!
For one: Beckahl Stopped Going on as oftin
For two: I see ehr everyday so its unfair to others
For Three: She fell down the stairs and smashed her laptop!

Now she was in mine the other day and asked if we could be bffs again cause she
is coming back Online all the time, So i exsepted, She kept her part of the Bargon By
Making new film 'Baby Daddy 3' Which is basicly about a man Hor, and he has to girls pregnant and the evil sister in law trys to kill the other babys! Part1-3 is out now Part 4 will be out soon...

Anyway Today me and beckah departed and she went to her house (Her nan lives in my street and shes here everyday) she also goes to my school Lol!!
Anyway... She came online and we went to hers, i updated my status so no fans could follow!! So what we did was fun Time we call it!


We sang abit of Will-I-Am... and then we talked about our fears :O
i said: I'm scared of that moneky behind you!!
She said: My sis (The One and only Lps) Sent me that shizz Thinggy!!
i said: Send it back...
She said: Cant be bothered that Moneky Bussness...
i said: -.-

LOL
so anyway!!... we continued fear talking and she told me this:
Im scared of Tigers! Not the nice colourfull ones, the whitey ones, there like Polobears (which she hates and i no) and tiger micked to gether!!

I Took advantage...



LOL!!!
That was funny!! ¬.¬
She acually lay down and i turned the Animation On and she screamed and went ofline, then came back on and she yelled at me so i laugh at her Lol!! Shes such a funny Onion! Thats also why i think she should be higher than lvl 7 which she got to yestersay!! CONGRATS!!! xxx
But yeah, she deserves to be like lvl 25, or atleast lvl 13 or 10 so please watch her movies... but dont forget about me ^.^ 25 For me is possible LOL!!
SO we finished after 2 hours of fun MSP laughter!!
We Mortilised Pt Screen and Took lots of picys she sent some of them to me...
I Made a colorge!!




Yep Thats the end of my dad, until i see her later shes like my cousin!! Lol..
Have a grate time Guys! also add beckahL
and dont be a fraid to crash our partys Lvl5 Upwards!! o__O

Thats 3 partys ive done on my blog, Lol @ me and els and emmalee and mac!!
and @ me and kelsey dont forget to comment and follow!! LOVE YOU
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lol Verry funny , How do you get pictures from msp ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, how do you get pics from msp? X x by the way I'm a follower but I don't follow you around ... that would be weird'cos I'm not a stalker :)

    ReplyDelete