Friday 20 July 2012

FOOD FIGHT!!!

School Is Out For summer xD
Yey!!! Bet thats what all you guys are thinking i mean, who would rather
be in school than in this amazing summer brake, Not me i can tell you
that! So your thinking now 'What the hell has food fighting got to do with
school is over, in other words S.I.O' Well guys! It hasnt realy LOL...

Before we begin with my little story of food fighting! I have a S.I.O look!
Its very springy and green! LOL! its also got the glassess from the new
Dimond pack which a i brough yesterday to get some Dimonds, which are
very good to help lvl up! Heres my Look My smexxy Guys:


Like?
If you by any chance like it, you can buy it when it comes into my Look range...
Also Love it!... Comment below if you will and what you think of it! Be honest..
i wount hate u for it!! <3 Imma kind of what!?

Anyway... I went to the mall for a bit of a chill and i met some new lvl 5s
dreaming of lvl 19! Thats what they said! well i said well get your act together and
work you little unrealy pixel Buts of! Because tbh its hard! VERY HARD!
But it worth it! For one its like being famouse, Becuase u are xD
So in the mall i got board, so i asked my close friend LittleA (Allice) To come down
and we could chill! Chilling got boaring so we decided to have a food fight!
It was a very fun food fight as lvl 5s all over ran squirming 'HELP' and leaveing
but yes we had a fun fight and ruined her wedding dress-
 ( in our minds that would happen, but on msp, it didnt or dosent or never ever will)
me being so amazing and OSM! took a Screen shotted!

Here ya go, Oh im gonna fishish here..Till next time COMMENT ABOUT LOOK
Bye xxx:


3 comments: