Sunday 29 July 2012

 


Well Ive been very sad recently.. :(
MyEx Bff Mackenzie/Pandimonia... hasnt been online through family ishues.. :(
But all that changed On the 27/7/2012 MY BIRTHDAY!We talked again! :D
But first I made a birthday Look wanna see:


Decided to go all Retro and waste 6 dimonds on the dress! Then the rest is very normal shopping wise LOOK! i Got loads of Birthday People wishying me A happy Birthday on my wall! I will in plessure show you that to:





















So yeeh!... I got quite alot more.. Check that out at http://www.moviestarplanet.co.uk/
on the 3rd page of Highscores/ Roxy-1/ Profile/ Status update page/ and there you will find it!
It was a good day because i got a NintendoDs3DxtraLargeI... mouth full ! ! !

So back to begininning about Mackenzie/ Pandimonia! I missed her like
CRAZY!! n.n
and now she back! new look new style! She was over the moon to see me On fb!
Lol! we kept saying things oveer and ovverrr! Like when she married my Pet Bonnieeh Ostan! #FUNTIMES...

So she came to mine and i updated my room so every min she was being followed by my pet it was creepy and fun! LOL!!! we got board and loads of newbies were there so we did this...
"Press CTRL AND W for a money cheat" some left! some stayed!
Then i got My irl Bff well one of them THOMAS/ Snot monster/ Spectrum daddy/ Tdduglas/ Friewn:3.... to come to my house On msp so he did, i wanted him to bring my other Irl BFF The One and Only Lps who is beckahl. My irl bff... sister! Sooo she didnt come ( She dated Tdduglas, and is bff with my gf (were not dateing. friends) Beckahl, ive said that and i still get SMELLY lvl 1/2/3/4/5 poping up and saying Less/Lesbian/ Gay!! Its so anoying cos im not and seriously nothing is wrong with Gay/Less... tbh its not there fault and not ur prolem... Anyway Mackenzie and i decided to make the most of it and DANCEE!!


The reason Bestamy is sayinG 'If u press it' Is because after she said it loggs you of!
LOL! Poor poor pooor her! we logged her of haha! she funneh... The person next to Thomas and Pandamonia is DJHelder... hes a amazing rapper irl! he showed us his rap on Utube! we love him so much!! Pandimonia leg looks weird >:D

So yes basicly this is osm! One last picture! HERE! :3...I FEEL NICE:-















3 comments: