Tuesday 31 July 2012



Look who's next to be targited... Me :/

Yep Yep Yep... They messaged me this morning (i mean finally started to feel abit left out for a few week :D) But yes... This Morning i opened my messageing after giving gifts to loads of people (because im a angel :3... sorta) To be honest i dont give a flying Fuc- The F word for little kids :)... Anyway they don't scare me... they are very slimmy and stupit... i could easly make a acount, anyone could for all you know one of the 'A' Team could be your brother or sister!

Lots of people have been requesting i put a picture on my blog of this fine factor but before i do... I have been hacked by the 'A' Team before and it wasnt SCARY at all... All that happened was... it was a Tuesday night i went to bed for school it was the 2nd from last week of school... I Logged on, On wednesday before school and the message was there... it said and i quote 'I can do anything, No one is safe, not even you' something like that, then Emmalee told me it was know big deal so i figured no big deal right...

Until today when i get a message, i kinda though this sad perthetic 'A' Team event had stopped (It is so much quicker that saying anonymous, all the time) yes so i though it was over.. but here:

5 comments: