Sunday 28 October 2012

Got board Really...

Well Hello Blog I havn't updated because i dont like to... ^~^ Meeoowww...
I find blogging very boring sorry But i though i might as well update it now and again.
Well firstly: Halloween has Hit Movie star planet.. <3


As You may have noticed im lvl 22 Yey for me :3 Yes babes be jel :P
Yes I love moviestarplanet that much... call me sad... just do it.

I feel like english Moviestarplanet is beneaith me (meaning my skills are to good for it) :D
so i joined the american msp, BECAUSE THATS WERE DREAMS COME TRUE ;D
so ive got a new msp
a new lvl...
and a new style.... yes im still blonde but im not pink/white/or black... well i might be but no mainly ;D
 
!!!Roxy!!! is my acc. im lvl 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or when ever u read this u will know if u look me up but when i made this... i was lvl 6 :)
So there... *.*

 
I brough a week vip to so my clothes are relavent :D One of them is Non-vip...

Another amazing thing i need to tell you is MY NEW OBSETION...
Bet your wondering i bet its something cool and amazing and grown up...

Its not ~^.^~
Its my little Pony OMFGMLILLP (oh my fucking gaga my life i love little pony)
I like the osm songs such a BBBFF... and This day is gonna be perfect:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcfeIELCY7c
LOL @ My obsetion... Lol me anc beckah got into it cos beckahs sister abbey was watcing it and we started humming it.. LOL
I think i might make my own...

OMG i forgot i had this on well 1 hour ago i said i was gonna make my own pony its not done yet but here...

LOL Isnt it good and Lol at how it took me so long its a boy isnt he awesome.. Both beckah and abbey were making gurls so ~^~ Bithchesss adoreeee meeee littllleee poonnyyy.... B)

so guys that it, basicly my life sucks (Kidding)
+ RIP to colourfull emo's boyfriends (Ryans) Little sister..
</3 I cried when i found out..
she was only two put her and her family in you prayers xx


 

1 comment: